Mistakes in the use of quartz stone, daily life needs to be cautious

- Jul 10, 2019-

The quartz stone is as strong as the stone, which is unmatched by other stones. Quartz stone, as a new type of green pollution-free building decorative stone, has been used more and more in the decorative industry, and has further replaced the trend of natural stone, artificial stone and ceramic tile. For places with high environmental protection requirements for building materials, artificial quartz stone is the preferred stone. The price of quartz stone is slightly higher than other stone materials. This does not hinder the application and development of quartz stone, but the scope of application is more and more extensive. However, many people use quartz stone in their daily life.


1. Place high temperature items directly or permanently on the surface

Hot pots, hot pots, or other overheated appliances that are taken directly from the cooktop or oven, microwave ovens, etc., may cause damage to the quartz stone. Use a pot holder with a rubber feet or a pad on the table.

2, directly use the countertop as a cutting board

Please cut the cutting board when cutting vegetables. Although the quartz stone is solid and durable, it will leave scratches on the surface of the stone.

3. If it is not cleaned in time after use, it is considered that water will not affect the board surface.

Because the water contains a lot of bleach and scale, after a long stay, it will change the color of the countertop and affect the appearance.

4. It is considered that quartz stone has high density, acid and alkali resistance, chemical resistance and free use.

Quartz stone has long-lasting resistance to damage, but it is still necessary to avoid contact with strong chemicals such as paint removers, metal cleaners, and stove cleaners. Do not touch methylene chloride, acetone (removing nail polish), strong acid cleaner. If you accidentally come into contact with the above items, immediately rinse the surface of the quartz stone with plenty of soapy water. If you get nail polish, use a detergent that does not contain acetone (eg, water, alcohol), then rinse with water. Do not allow excessively heavy or sharp objects to directly impact the surface: do not rinse with cold water immediately after washing with cold water.