Quartz stone countertops need maintenance during use
The countertops are the most used in life, so regular maintenance is required. But people always have a misunderstanding, thinking that good things can be "resistance" and do not require maintenance. In fact, on the contrary, good things require more maintenance. The same quartz stone countertops, some families have been able to be as clean as new for 10 years, and some families will be "stunned", collapsed, cracked, etc. in less than 2 years. In addition to quality factors, it is largely related to maintenance.
Quartz stone cabinet countertop maintenance precautions
1. The countertop should be kept ventilated and dry;
2. Avoid local overheating and cracking of the countertop. Do not place the hot pot, hot iron, electric furnace and other high temperature vessels on the counter for a long time. It is recommended to use a pot mat with good heat insulation;
3. In order to make the quartz stone countertops look like new and long-lasting, if the surface is stained with oil stains, soy sauce stains, rust and other stains, please clean them in time to avoid stains remaining on the countertop for a long time.
4. Do not hit the table with heavy impact or sharp sharp objects, especially in weak parts such as stoves and basins.
Quartz stone cabinet countertop cleaning method
1. Under normal circumstances, the quartz stone countertop surface is cleaned with water after use, and then the table surface is wiped clean with a dry rag;
2. For hard dirt such as glue, nail polish, paint, etc. adhered to the countertop, it can be removed by using a blade;
3. For stains (rust, soy sauce, ink) that remain on the table for a long time, wipe the surface stains with a damp cloth, evenly spread with soap or strong detergent, then wipe back and forth with a rag until the stains are removed, then use Clean and dry with water.
4. If the stains that remain on the countertop for a long time can't be removed by the above method, you can look for professional stone maintenance personnel to clean up.