Among the many decorative stone materials, quartz stone not only has a beautiful appearance, but also wear-resisting, scratch-resistant, high-temperature resistant, anti-infiltration and meet the national green environmental protection decorative stone standard. Quartz stone is made of quartz stone crystal, resin and trace pigment under vacuum condition to make large-size plate by isomeric polymerization technology. Its quartz crystal body is more than 90% as the main structure, making its texture harder and tighter. Hairless pores, very resistant to dirt, acid, corrosion and easy to clean.
Because quartz stone can be produced in life, and the texture color can be adjusted, it can meet the different needs of customers and create different artistic products for you.
Therefore, with the economic development and further maturity of the market, more quartz, stone, and other large-scale hotels, luxury houses, landmark buildings, and quartz stone are gradually becoming an alternative to natural stone. product.
However, at present, there is still a great challenge to the processing of quartz stone. Because the hardness of quartz stone is too high, and the particles inside will collapse, the edge is rough when the material is opened, and a gap will occur when the material is naturally spliced. Seamless stitching is more difficult. Even if the quartz stone can be seamlessly spliced, it can't be processed after polishing and polishing. There will still be stitching lines, which has nothing to do with the price of quartz stone, and it can be done at a high price.
Although seamless splicing has certain difficulties for us, we should try to minimize the splicing seam. If the decoration position is straight and the length is not more than three meters, you can consider using large plate processing (the size of the large plate can be 3250mmx1650mm), but you must consider the trouble brought up by the upper floor. Pay attention to the following points in the operation that needs to be spliced:
1. Before splicing, check whether the splicing surface of the splicing plate is straight and anastomosis. If the interface is not straight, the glue marks will appear on the splicing, which will affect the quality of the splicing and the seamless perfection. A simple way to ensure that the interfaces are matched is to first place the two blocks to be spliced on the same plane, so that the two sides to be spliced are as close as possible, fixed with F clamps, and then fixed with the positioning guides in place. By cutting the two sides to be spliced, a flat and uniform interface can be obtained.
2, in order to make the front and the upper end of the interface is tight and seamless, wipe the surface of the board with 2mm-3mm below the surface with 120# sandpaper, then clean the joint with alcohol or Tianna water, and finally check whether the interface is even and even.
3. At the front splicing edge of the two spliced slabs, use small pieces of slabs for instant splicing, the number of fixed small squares and the distance from the splicing edge, according to the splicing area and the selection of fastening tools. set.
4. Place the two plates prepared on the same plane, and then stick the single-sided tape on the bottom of the interface to prevent the glue from falling when splicing. Leave a gap of 3mm between the two plates to ensure the splicing. Effectively control the glue to make the interface glue fully accommodated.
5. Pour the prepared glue evenly on the joint interface. The amount of glue should occupy more than 1/2 of the gap. Then fasten the spliced board surface with F clip or A clip as soon as possible. Check carefully when tightening. If the spliced surface is flat, if it is not flat, it must be hammered higher than the surface with a rubber hammer until the inspection is completely flat.
6. During the curing time of the glue, all fixtures shall not loosen or move the spliced plates at will, and the table may not stand or put other heavy objects, otherwise the quality of the splicing will be seriously affected.