Standard Size: 3000*1400mm 3200*1600mm
Thickness: 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 30mm
We can custom match color and design.
(1) Excellent raw materials
(2) Materials mixing
(4) Pressing materials as slabs under a very high pressure and vacuum condition
(5) Curing at a high temperature
(9) Slabs cover by plastic film and packing
White Quartz Slab for Countertops Advantages:
No sealant required
Heat, stain and scratch resistant
Low maintenance (clean with soap and water or a mild detergent)
1. Where should the quartz stone be used?
Quartz stone should be used indoor such as kitchen countertops, bathroom, vanity tops or floor tiles, where are not exposed to direct sunshine.
2. Why should we use quartz stone better than natural stone?
Quartz stone has higher density and hardness, less water absorption, more durable and less maintenance, and better consistent color tone.
3. Can you copy the color and pattern based on samples which is not in your standard products range?
Yes. Our professional technical group can do it and normally our copy one could be 95% similar.
4. Is sample available?
Samples are available and normally coming with small size: 100*100*10mm.
5. How about the MOQ and delivery time?
Normally one 20’ container and can mix different designs. The delivery time is around 15-30 days after the payment received.